I’m 35 years old and grew up on North Hill in Akron. I’m a lifelong Akron resident and currently reside in Goodyear Heights. I have two children – Gabriel, age 6 and Lucia, age 3.
I’ve been many things in my career, in no particular order:
- On-air host and development director at 91.3 the Summit and development team member at WKSU, two of the region’s most respected and listened-to public radio stations
- Writer and account executive for TRIAD Communications, an award-winning advertising and web design agency
- Sales support coordinator for GOJO®, the inventors of PURELL®
- Development officer and fundraising consultant for numerous Ohio hospitals and nonprofit organizations
- Coordinator of a corporate health/employee assistance program
I hold a bachelor of arts in management from Malone University. I was the president of the board of directors of Caring For Kids, a nonprofit adoption agency from 2006-2012. I’m also in my 20th year of volunteering for Project PANDA, a teen drug prevention and education program. I also have a righteous beard and many sweet ass tattoos.
I became licensed to officiate weddings in 2009 and performed my first ceremony in January 2010. It is an endeavor that brings me immeasurable joy. You can read more about its genesis here.